Friday, February 03, 2006

Put a little mayonnaise in your rice...

The Lazy Investor
Put a little mayonnaise in your rice...

You read that right...

Put a little mayonnaise in your rice!

You know, I'm not one to change my diet much - oh, I'm no
'health nut' - far from it, but there are a few things I
like to eat pretty much every day...

For breakfast, I like toast - hot and buttered.

Now, on occasion, I do add some jam (watch out if there is
grape jelly though... ;) and on rare occasions I have been
known to 'experiment'...

On one such 'binge', I wanted to try something different
and put a sliced banana on my toast, then poured a bit of
honey over the top - Y.U.M.M.Y.!

That has proven to be my #1 favorite breakfast, but I don't
have it everyday - that would ruin the treat!

For lunch (and most dinners), I'm one of those 'heat it up,
roll it in a burrito bread and I'm done' kind of folks.
Pretty much any leftovers make it a meal that satisfies my
'pangs'.

Well, recently, I was fixing one of these 'dinners' for
myself and my wife (she often shares in my concoctions -
without the burrito bread...)

Even her 74-year old mother got in on this one - some rice,
veggies and stuff...

But...

She (grandma) told me to put some mayonnaise in her rice.

Now, I thought she'd gone totally nuts (after all, she has
had some lapses in memory and such lately and with her
other health problems, it wouldn't be a surprise...)

However, I fixed it as per her request - after all, it
wasn't me that had to eat it!

But, then, something amazing happened...

As I was cleaning up from fixing her meal, I grabbed the
spoon I'd used to mix her concoction with and stuck it in my
mouth...

One of those things you do - right?

And, to my total amazement, it was GOOD!

YUMMY in fact!

So good that I made my 'burrito' with the same mixture!

So good in fact that I made TWO of them!

So good that I will, from this day forward, be putting
mayonnaise in my rice - often...

What does any of this have to do with real estate
investing?

Actually, a lot!

You see, oftentimes, you get stuck on just how to do your
next deal - just what to do to make your next one go
through quickly so you get paid.

Many times, it is because you only know one technique - or
one version of it...

Sometimes you simply get stuck in a 'rut' and only want to
do things one way...

Yes, even with something as simple as Lease Purchase (or
Lease Option - however you like to call it...), there are
different methods to get to the end result - which, in my
opinion, is to get you PAID!

The technique I teach in The Lazy Investor's Guide to Lease
Purchase
has the most powerful marketing and 'powers of pursuasion'
systems in it I have ever seen - and GET you PAID - BIG!

What do you think?

I mean, if you have a system that allows you to consistently
bring a seller down on their price while taking buyers from

"A couple thousand down" to

"$20,000 non-refundable option money" -

would that be something you want to use for yourself, right
where you live?

It's just like putting mayonnaise in your rice...

Put things together just a little differently - and the
results are YUMMY!

You just have to be willing to taste it for yourself...

But, watch out - you may just find how much you LIKE it!

Pick up your copy of
The Lazy Investor's Guide to Lease Purchase,
stop what you are doing and go, right now,
http://TheLazyInvestor.com/products.html#LP

Happy Investing,

Steve Majors - The Lazy Investor

P.S. Check out all the 'mayonnaise' at http://TheLazyInvestor.com/products.html

P.P.S. Put a little different flavor in your life, and do things a little differently - for more results. http://TheLazyInvestor.com/products.html#LP

No comments: