Friday, November 26, 2004

Webinars - a great tool for every Real Estate Investor, Agent and Realtor!

The Lazy Investor
Last week, I held my first ever 'webinar' - and I'm HOOKED! Two weeks ago, I had barely heard of this word, but I gotta tell you, it is the greatest thing going...

I mean, where else can you have;
- dozens of people listening to you, talking live, back and forth, from anywhere in the world
- all viewing the same webpage at the same moment
- all with absolutely NO TELEPHONE CHARGES!

Yes, there are teleconferences, and you can tell everyone to 'go to my webpage at such and such, but then you have to spell it a dozen times and still, some people don't get it.

With a webinar, YOU control the pages viewed, so you can make sure you are all looking at the same thing - every time.

Now, while it is the "cat's meow" for me, teaching regular sessions and such, why did I say that it is for EVERY Real Estate Investor, Agent and Realtor(r)?

Well, how about this - You want to show off your properties, right? And you want the person you are showing to see them as quickly as possible, without you having to go to the property, right?

The web lets you do that, of course. But, what if the person has a question? What if they don't like that property and want to see something different?

Traditional methods only put them back to a search page - a lonely place for someone that isn't used to poking around your site. This is a person looking to buy, not spend time searching.

But with the 'webinar' technology I'm using, you can have a button on your main page and every other page to let the BUYER contact you RIGHT NOW, LIVE. You can speak with them, answer any questions, and even show them other properties - all without leaving your desk!

And, if you aren't available at the moment, they can contact you for an appointment so you can show them all the properties, then set the time to meet them at the property for final viewing and signing the contracts!

It is a 'perfect' addition to the LAZY method!

Another great thing about having this service is that you can keep in touch with friends and family in far-off places - all without long distance charges!

The cost for this service depends on how many people you will have in your 'room' (the term for the meeting place of your webinar), but it certainly rivals the cost of a telephone line and those pricey teleconferences.

And, the service I'm using costs MUCH less than anything else out there that I know of - like hundreds of dollars per month less!

Plus it gives you features you will never get from teleconferences. The benefit of everyone 'being on the same page' sold me right away. Then, I used it for a live event...

Just once, and I'm convinced that teleconferences are headed for dinosaur status...

Check it out for yourself - I think you'll be convinced, too.

Go to www.TTCGlobaltalk.com and talk with Tim (he's one of the owners). You can usually find him hanging out at the Public Demo Room (there's a link on the main page to get there).

Be sure to tell him that I sent you!

Happy Investing,

Steve

No comments: