Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Groundhog saw his shadow...

Yeah, even in September, it seems, there is something about
it...

To follow up on my '5 days and counting' email last week, I
went to the doctor and it was obvious that he had gotten up
that morning, stepped out the door - and saw his shadow...

I know that because he told me "6 more weeks before you can
walk on it..."

SIX WEEKS! Now, that certainly wasn't the news I wanted!

Well, he did backtrack a bit on it and told me that I could
work with a therapist 2-3 times a week for that time and
MAYBE (I guess if I was 'good'...), if the therapist
reports progress, I may be allowed to put some pressure on
it in a week or so more.

But, for the time being, it is still wheelchair or walker...

Sure am glad I am a LAZY real estate investor - I've done a
couple deals this last week right from my chair - didn't
even need to get up to make them happen - and still made
more than I ever did at any job I ever had! (I really love
this business!)

So, I guess I'll still be on the walker for the Boot Camp -
so be it...

Heck, I'll still be able to do a full 'brain dump' and teach
everything I know about real estate - folks don't come to
watch me walk around, they come to learn all the secrets of
LAZY investing!

You still have time to get your reservation - and a DISCOUNT
on the package (even though I'm already going to PROVE this
system works by offering you to take the training fee from
DEALS YOU WILL COMPLETE from learning this system)...

For a very limited time, you can get full training
(detailed in full at http://TheLazyWayToBuyRealEstate.com -
including the 100% ~NO~RISK~ ~GUARANTEE~) plus you'll get a
CHECK from me for $200 to offset any expenses you might
have in getting to the Boot Camp (hotel, meals - slot
machine play... - whatever) - it's yours to do with as you
please!

Go, right now and get your seat reserved - before they all
fill up!
http://TheLazyWayToBuyRealEstate.com/TakeAction.html

Seats are limited (I keep it small to keep it personal), so
hurry and get yours before they are all gone.
http://TheLazyWayToBuyRealEstate.com/TakeAction.html

See you at the Boot Camp - Oct. 14-16, 2005
(I'll be there - wheelchair, birthday cake and all... ;)

Happy Investing,

Steve Majors - The Lazy Investor

P.S. If you get your seat reserved for the Boot Camp by
Sept. 19th, I've got an ADDITIONAL BONUS for you - You'll
receive the complete version of 'The Lazy Investor's Guide
to Real Estate' - a $497 value - absolutely F~R~E~E~!
http://TheLazyWayToBuyRealEstate.com/TakeAction.html

No comments: