Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Lazy Investor is back on his feet - well, almost....

GREAT NEWS!

I have now been going to the thearapist (yesterday and today) and he has 'ok'd' me to begin actually STANDING on my foot!

YEAH!

Yes, he pushed, tugged and twisted, and now feels like my foot has healed enough to begin putting some pressure on it ('toe-tap' only...)

But, it is a step (pun intended...)

Now, this guy, I like - he's a 'get it done' kind of guy and believes in making it happen as soon as possible (although he firmly believes in proper precautions and not pushing into something that you aren't ready for - heck, he thinks a lot like me and real estate investing!)

So, I've taken a few steps and actually have been 'walking' around the house as much as possible (walker-assisted, of course...)

I've even been out doing some investing work (one of my mentoring students wanted me to lock in a property for them as part of their one-on-one time) and we be going to a local Real Estate Investing Club tonight (be sure to support yours, too...), so I'm getting around pretty well.

My shoulders are a bit sore, but that will pass soon enough (and, hey, I'll be 'buff' for the Boot Camp.... ;)

The therapist is working on my foot, as well as the left shoulder (it got fractured in the fall as well as my left heel, but I couldn't handle two surgeries on the same side at once.....)

Be sure and get your seat reserved at the Boot Camp - you may never get another chance to see me so trim (and sexy... ;)

Happy Investing

Steve Majors - The Lazy Investor

No comments: