Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Another exciting update...

The Lazy Investor

WOW! I just got off the phone with my CPA and we have come up with something that is totally blowing my mind!

This is one of those DUH! moments in life where you just can't believe what is happening - one where it seems that everything about it must be wrong, illegal or at least fattening!

I mean, how is it possible to actually have a method of picking up a check for just over $200,000 - and not pay tax on it - EVER!?!?!?

That's what we just came up with - and, it looks like we are going to have several properties coming our way that fit into the same category - a true 'niche market'!

I'm excited (I'm sure you can't tell....) - this could be really HUGE!

Of course, I need a bit of time to go through it, but it looks legal, moral, and most of all - PROFITABLE!

More on this as it develops!

No comments: